Masks and Face Coverings
Masks are required at all times within our building.
Please observe social distancing practices while in our office suite. For the safety of all patients and employees, please maintain social distance when interacting with the front desk. You may be asked to remain in or move to an empty treatment room to ensure no patient comes within six feet of another patient between appointments.
OCPT has adjusted their check-in procedures to accommodate for COVID-19 screening protocols:
- Please arrive at OCPT no earlier than five minutes before your scheduled appointment.
- When you enter our building, please wash your hands in our restroom.
- After washing your hands, your temperature will be taken at the entrance to our waiting room. If you are observed to have a temperature of 100.4 or higher, you will be asked to leave our building and speak to your primary care provider. You will not be charged for your appointment under these circumstances.
- After your temperature is taken, you will be
asked to fill out a sign-in form that includes:
- The date of your appointment
- Your first name and last initial
- A question asking if you (or anyone in your household) are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19
- An attestation that your temperature was checked by an OCPT employee
- After you sign in, you will be directed to a treatment room to wait for your appointment to begin.
What We Will Do For You
OCPT has enhanced sanitization protocols for the safety of all patients:
- Each treatment table is covered with a sheet to reduce skin-to-surface contact. The treatment table is sanitized and a new sheet is placed upon the table after every appointment.
- There is a limited supply of pens available to complete our sign-in form and fill out checks or paperwork. These pens are sanitized regularly. Patients should use their personal writing utensils whenever possible.
- The chairs in our waiting room and treatment room(s) are sanitized after a patient uses them.
- Invoices are emailed to patients after their appointment. Note: OCPT cannot email treatment notes or other documents containing patient health information (PHI) due to HIPAA regulations. Documents containing PHI will continue to be mailed to the patient and/or any requesting parties.
- High-touch surfaces in our restroom are sanitized at least twice daily.